1. All Smile 90.4FM competitions are conducted in accordance with the provisions of Section 54 (1) of the Lotteries Amendment Act (46 of 2001).
2. Smile 90.4FM competitions are open to all South Africans, residing in South Africa, over the age of 18, unless otherwise stated. Competitions are not open to employees, agencies, prize sponsors or contractors of Smile 90.4FM, or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their immediate family members.
3. No person may enter the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Smile 90.4FM within one (1) month (i.e. 30 days) of winning a prize worth R1000 or more in the same or any other competition hosted partly or in whole by Smile 90.4FM.
4. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prizes other than cash are not transferable, cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash and are not negotiable.
6. Winners use and accept prizes at their own risk. Smile 90.4FM and the prize sponsors (and/or their respective agencies) cannot be held responsible for any accident, injury, or loss of property experienced as a result of winning, accepting and/or utilising prizes won.
7. Prizes not collected/claimed within 6 months of being won will be disposed of at Smile 90.4FM’s discretion.
8. By entering Smile 90.4FM competitions, entrants agree to adhere to competition rules and regulations, details of which entrants declare themselves conversant with.
9. Any violation or attempt to violate any of the above rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressor.
10. Smile 90.4FM may disqualify a transgressor for entry into any other Smile 90.4FM competitions, for a period deemed appropriate by Smile 90.4FM Management.
11. Smile 90.4FM and the prize sponsors reserve the right to cancel the competition at any time, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control and shall not be liable to entrants in such event for any cause or action whatsoever.
12. Winners may be required to have their details disclosed and appear on radio, television, the internet or in printed publications.
13. Smile 90.4FM reserves the right to alter rules or prizes at their own discretion. Such altered rules and prizes shall become effective immediately after being altered or on such date as may be determined by Smile 90.4FM. No entrant shall have any recourse against Smile 90.4FM as a result of the alterations of the rules or prizes.
14. Smile 90.4FM will make every reasonable effort to deliver the prize described in the promotion’s publicity, but cannot accept responsibility if the prize differs in whole of part from that advertised. Similarly, prize values quoted may differ from the actual value of the prize.
15. The announcement of a winner on air or on www.smile904.fm does not constitute a ruling by station management that the winner has complied with the rules above. Smile 90.4FM may disqualify the entrant after the announcement should any rule transgressions be discovered.