3 out of 4 children in the Western Cape come to school hungry every day.
Peninsula School Feeding Association (PSFA) was established to address the problem of hunger in children, while they are at school. PSFA is a registered non-profit organisation (002-878 NPO), established in 1958. For more than 55 years, PSFA has been providing meals to hungry children in primary, secondary and special-needs schools in the Western Cape Province.
- The reduction of short-term hunger
- The provision of school feeding to enhance children’s ability to learn
- Increasing learner attendance at school
- Nourish children so that they can learn and grow into their full potential
- Partner with you, where your generosity together with our delivery addresses the need
- Strive to deliver the best nutritional solutions that have the biggest impact for our nation’s children
Contact details – 27 21 447 6020 or email@example.com.
For more information, go to www.psfa.org.za.